Fulbright Master Scholarships, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), USA
November 6, 2010 § Leave a comment
- a Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- a willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
- a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS score of 6.0
All disciplines and fields of study are eligible for a Fulbright award. The fields of study covered by the Fulbright scholarship program in the past were limited to the Social Sciences and Humanities. Since 2004, however, the policy has been changed to include also other disciplines with the exception of fields related to patient care or medical training nor to continue their study at medical school.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at the AMINEF Office, Gedung Balai Pustaka, 6th floor, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya 4, Jakarta 10720.
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, institutional TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is April 30, 2011.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
The form can be downloaded here.